We are always looking to bring in more material! These items can include:
- Clothing - no mildew, not wet, no hangers
- Fabric - only yard size pieces, no scraps
- Household Linens - no carpet or rugs
- Paired Shoes - no holes, soles intact, preferrably tied together or rubberbanded, no winter insulated boots, house slippers, metal spikes, roller blades, ice skates or spiked high heels more than 2"
- Purses/Handbags/Backpacks - functional, boxed or bagged
- Belts - functional, boxed or bagged
- Toys - one piece toys, less than 12 inches, no puzzles, racetracks or boardgames, can take building blocks or legos if contained in seperate bags
Please do not put tape or labels on the bags, we recycle them and they cannot have contaminants.